New Me For 2019

New Year is the time of the year when everyone wants to treasure the jubilant spirit of the moment. This day has a special relevance for people. People belonging to different walks of life welcome New Year in their own hearty ways. Each of us has a list of goals you'd like to accomplish in the upcoming year. I have so many New Year's resolution and I want it to accomplish them all. For me my New Year's Resolution is not pitting too much pressure on my self. Life seems so fast this 2019, so I just want to go with the flow, remember to be happy, not to think too much, appreciate what I have, spend more time with my family and friends. Walk away from everything that gives me bad vibes. There is no need to explain or make sense of it. Learn to accept yourself for who you are and simply enjoy life and the great pleasures that come with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Path of the Fresh Future

"Filipino: Wika ng Saliksik"

A letter for the President