REFLECTION

This 2nd Grading, we learned all about internet access and html. We all know that internet access is the process of connecting to the internet using personal computers, laptops or mobile devices by users or enterprises. And html is an acronym for HyperText Markup Language. We experienced how to make a html file. And because of this, I will make sure that this learning that I learned will be forever in my mind. Because making a html file is so hard. My challenges or problems will address that I have learned something in this activity. I am very excited to learn more about computers. I am very prepared what i will be learning more.
Image result for reflection picture

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Path of the Fresh Future

"Filipino: Wika ng Saliksik"

A letter for the President